Fresh Tomato, Sausage, and Pecorino Pasta
OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! I literally ate the whole pan (with help from my bf) in one night! Just make it, trust me!!! Also, follow me on Pinterest!
- Whole Wheat
- Jenny 0 Turkey Sausage – italian if possible
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 c sliced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/4 lbs tomatoes, chopped
- 6 tbsp grated fresh romano cheese ( I used parmesan)
- pepper to taste Penne
- Torn fresh basil leaves
- Cook up that pasta – however the box says
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove casings from sausage. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Add sausage and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring to crumble sausage.
- Add garlic; cook 2 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes; cook 2 minutes
- Remove from heat; stir in pasta, 2 tbsp cheese, and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and basil.
EAT EAT EAT – OMG!