Simple Salmon & Parmesan Green Beans for One
Din Din tonight consisted of simple, healthy basics. Here ya go!
Mustard-Crusted Salmon – as adapted from: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/mustard_crusted_salmon.html
1 salmon fillet
1 Tbsp light sour cream
1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
Juice from 1/2 lemon
Salt & peppa
- Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil & coat with cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon.
- Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
Green Beans – I used about 2.5 large handfuls
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
Splash Red Wine Vinegar
Parmesan cheese to your liking
Pepper to taste
1. Steam green beans for 5 minutes or until tender to your liking
2. Transfer beans to a bowl. Stir in olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Remove garlic.