DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
I love wine. I love glitter. Why not combine the two? DIY glitter wine glasses are pretty easy and cheap, so go ahead and try making a few for yourself!
- Wine glasses – I found cheap ones at Joann Fabrics for less than $2 a piece.
- Painters tape
- Glitter – I got mine from Joann Fabrics. You’ll want the ‘fine’ glitter.
- Mod Podge – I used matte
- Sponge brush
- Clear Sealant
- Place glass on large, open working surface. I set out a lot of newspaper!
- Wrap painters tape around glass, trying to make it as even as possible. You can glitter all above the tape or all below the tape.
- Brush a thin layer of Mod Podge to the whole area that you wish to glitter. It appears white but dries clear!
- Dump your glitter all over the Mod Podge! I re-used the glitter each time by using the newspaper where it fell and replacing it with a new piece.
- Once glitter has been applied to all of the Mod Podged spots, let it dry!!! At least one hour.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you are satisfied with the look. Let Dry.
- Apply one last coat of Mod Podge to seal everything in. It will look white, but it always clears dry.
- Spray your sealant over your glasses.
- Gently remove the painters tape.
- Hand wash and drink!